iPay is an easy-to-use mobile money transaction processing system that incorporates the popular M-Pesa and Zap modes of money transfer.They have packaged these two popular money transfer systems into an online transaction processing system that will allow you to receive payments off your website and thus further extend the reach of your brand’s products and services within the East African Region and beyond.
What are the advantages of iPay for Merchants?
* Receive mobile payments at all times of the day and night (24/7) from all over Kenya*
* Track payments easily using your existing shopping cart software (Joomla, Virtuemart)
* Manage orders and create printable receipts and orders for better record keeping
* Easy Account set up for merchants, religous and donor-funded organisations
* No account set up needed for your customers. All they need is their mobile phone and that’s pretty much it!
As a Merchant, what can I sell with iPay?
The possibilities are endless. You can sell the following:
* Digital Goods (Music, E-books, Videos…just about anything that’s downloadable)
* Tangible goods
* E-Tickets and Vouchers
* Domain Registration and Web Hosting
* Subscriptions and Pay-per-view services… you name it
I’m not a merchant, nor am I a donor-funded organisation. Whats in it for me as a user of the iPay Utility?
* You don’t need to open any account with us!
* You can use iPay directly from your mobile phone via Zap and M-Pesa.
* Let us know which merchant websites we can approach to allow you to use this neat and seamless payment platform. We’ll take it up from there.
How secure is it?
* iPay has security built into it since it rides on the MPESA and ZAP payment systems to fully authenticate user transactions originating from your site.
* iPay is safe. We maintain a backed up record of all merchants’ financial and contact information regarding all transactions on their websites.
* Intrepid will provide a secure account for all merchants and organisations signed on to iPay.
* There are no limits to the amounts of cash you can recive in a given trading period
I develop E-Commerce websites. How can I integrate iPay into the websites I develop for my clients?
* Easy! We’ve created payment modules that integrate seamlessly with Joomla! and Virtuemart, the most popular content and e-commerce shopping carts on the web.
* We are in the process of creating modules for the OS-Commerce shopping cart as well.
What if, as a developer, I don’t use any of these shopping carts?
Intrepid will be able to offer you access to our simple API that will allow you to:
* integrate iPay into your clients’ websites or systems
* extend the capabilities of your custom payment systems… as easy as 1-2-3!