Squashing bugs has never been this much fun!
• The bugs speak 4 out of the 11 official languages of SA
• Using the touch screen and vibrations as those creatures invade your screen
• Share your scores by uploading
• Chat with people
• It is seriously addictive!
I think if it were done locally, the likes of Motein Doom or Ridsect would do product placement or outright game branding 🙂
• Sasol e.Birds isSasol e.Birds is an intuitive interactive Electronic Field Guide to the Birds of Southern Africa.
• Includes Images, Audio and Textual content with a smart search facility, allowing for easy identification of species.
• Logging facility so identified species can be recorded and stored for later reference.
• The functionality of this app makes it a winner for birders wanting a truly portable take anywhere guide.
MrSNAKE is the worlds first mobi guide to snakes of South Africa • Search your region to determine snakes habiting in your area
• Get detailed information to identify snakes and vital comments about each snake
• This application is relevant to the South African market and will be the front runner of many future free mbooks in the quest to promote free education.
Thumbtribe widget provides:
• Up to the minute and highly personalized content
• Over 35 top publishers consolidated into one place
• Local content: News, Sport, Entertainment,Local events, TV Guides, Weather, Daily Horoscopes and more.
• Select and configure your favourite channels
• Get the very latest articles, and click out for more mobile Web content and video, optimized for your particular handset.
• See something you like and want to share? Do it in a flash via SMS, email,Twitter, or de.licio.us
The Livemobile Football widget is a LIVE scoreboard where mobile users can now find real-time scores from every match in the English Premier League and South African Premier League and also the latest league news
• Football is the biggest sport on the African continent.
• Low percentage of matches are broadcast live on TV and low penetration of internet means most football fans in Africa have no access to live football information.
• This now gives millions of African’s access to LIVE football information on their Nokia phones.
• Winner of the Global Mobile Marketing Award 2009